Following the step-by-step guide of Beyond the Clinic, you can introduce a modern health service delivery method into your practice to get the best results for your business.
What Beyond the Clinic Teaches
Telehealth is not a special health service. Your patients should feel as comfortable seeing you via video visits as they are to see you face-to-face. To introduce video visits successfully, you want to follow a framework that has been proven to lead to a sustainable transformation.
The five most important steps you’ll learn
- Vision: start by designing a vision of the service that you want to offer and how it motivates you and the people in your business.
- Transformation project: define a project that gives you a clear understanding of timelines and steps to undertake as well as metrics you want to achieve.
- People: define a communication plan that gets everyone on board, including staff, clinicians and patients.
- Technology: define the workflow and technology components of your service - start simple and give yourself a chance to improve over time.
- Sustainability: build a profile for your service, promote it and get a reputation so you can run the modernised service sustainably.